“We”, “Our”, “Us”, refers to Soar Forge.
“You”, “Your” refers to a website visitor.
“Personal data” refers to any information which identifies you as an individual (directly or indirectly).
What information (including personal data) do we collect about you and why?
Information you give us
We collect, store and process all the information you enter on our websites or provide to us in any other way.
We may collect your first name, last name, phone number, e-mail address, address, organization, industry, and function to be able to send our newsletter in a personalized manner. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take full advantage of all our services.
When you visit our website or receive a newsletter from us, we collect information via cookies and other techniques.
We collect the following information (this list is not exhaustive): Internet Protocol (IP) Address; Browser type and Version; Geolocation; Clicking-behaviour.
We collect this information for functional and analytical purposes.
- Functional cookies help us to provide you a website that is user-friendly. These cookies allow us to remember your browser settings, so you can view our website optimally.
- Analytical cookies are used to optimize our website experience. It collects information on your behaviour on our website. For example, on which page of our website you are, for how long you visit that page, etc.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How are we processing your personal data?
Requests for information
When you contact us with a request for information, your personal data will be used to give a fitting and accurate answer. Your information will be entered into our CRM system in order to be able to give you a better service in the future.
When processing for this purpose, we use consent as the legal base. Should you wish to have your inquiry and other personal data removed from our systems, please send an email to email@example.com
We might contact you to inform you of relevant developments or innovations or potential events that might be interesting to you.
When processing for this purpose, we use the following legal base:
“Consent” – When you have requested access to our mailing list, or
“Legitimate interest” – When you are an existing customer or we have another existing relationship with you.
At any time, you can easily opt-out of this communication by using the unsubscribe link included in every email.
We use ActiveCampaign to manage this activity.
Is your data transferred to third parties?
Except for the internal cases stated above, we never transfer personal data to third parties for one of the purposes stated, unless this is a legal requirement or you have given explicit consent.
We are using Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and other common internet tools to improve our website experience and online marketing efforts.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Is your data transferred to other countries?
Soar Forge is making an effort to process your personal data within the United States. Whenever this is not the case, appropriate measures have been taken in order to ensure the safeguarding of your data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep personal data about you only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
Your rights regarding your personal data
Once you have provided us with your data, either actively or automatically, you will have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data we have from you;
- Request a rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of your personal data;
- Object to processing;
- Data portability (meaning to request your data to be transferred to another organization in machine-readable standard format);
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- To exercise your rights, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We commit to protecting your personal data
We are committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of your personal data. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the US and European Union laws and ensure the protection of your rights. Accounts require a username and password to log in.
Questions, comments or feedback? email@example.com